|Job Title:||Rail Engineering Systems Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Carolina Troncoso|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
Rail Engineering Systems Consultants
Warrington, Burton OR Dorking
Are looking to work on a variety of challenging projects in the rail industry and want to progress your career within a highly successful, award winning, rapidly expanding engineering consultancy?
If you have rail systems, design assurance or safety experience then we would like to hear from you.
All roles will involve providing technical advice and consultancy services to a wide variety of projects. For more senior roles, you will also be involved in leading teams and developing market opportunities.
- Experience in a rail consultancy would be an advantage.
You will have experience of development, implementation or application of one or more of the following, depending on your experience:
- ERTMS/ETCS, Command Control Signalling (CCS)
- Traffic management systems
- Communication Systems / Telecoms (GSM-R etc)
- Electrification / EMC
- Traction and Rolling Stock
- Railway operations
You will also have experience in one or more of the following:
- System requirements / definition of reference design
- System design, design assurance/assessment
- System migration (e.g. into service), interfaces and integration
- Digital systems (e.g. architecture, data, configuration management, cyber security)
- System safety analysis / Safety case development
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS)
Experience in the following area would be desirable:
- Cyber/Security and modelling/analysis skills
- Programme/EMS experts.
For further information please contact Carolina on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.