|Job Title:||Railway Surveyor|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Derbyshire - Matlock|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Railway Surveyor to join one of our global clients, a leader in the design, construction, maintenance and management of rail assets and systems. You will be joining a well-established team, based in Matlock, East Midlands.
As, Railway Surveyor, you will be:
• Leading surveys, traverse networks and survey monitoring projects including topographical, gauging and monitoring.
• Working with senior management to establish client requirements
• Being able to determine the most appropriate methodology and documentation for the planning and execution of surveys
• Completing all survey projects in a conscientious and professional manner
• Producing survey data and reports to meet project deliverables
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
• Experienced in topographical and or gauging surveys and ideally survey monitoring
• Degree or HND preferably in a railway or civil engineering surveying discipline
• Competent with a variety of survey equipment to include, total stations, scanners, track geometry trolleys, LaserSweep
• Competent in survey and CAD packages such as Microstation, AutoCAD, Terramodel / LSS / SCC / N4CE / Leica GEO Office
• Computer literate and experienced in the Microsoft Office software environment
• Network Rail PTS competence
• Network Rail COSS competence
• LUL Lucas Card competence
• First aid
• Current holder of UK driver's license
Our client is offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to work on fantastic, leading edge projects. They also offer great opportunities for career and personal development.
We look forward to receiving your application.