Leading waste recovery and management company are looking for a RRC/Baler Manager to manage the day-to-day operations at their recycling transfer station.
- Responsible for management of a shift at one of the RDF Balers at the RTS.
- Ensure that recycling and performance targets are met.
- Manage the operations team.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Manage assets and plant effectively and safely.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing a large processing facility (preferably Waste, Mining/Quarrying, or other processing industry).
- Experience of Commissioning (desirable)
- COTC level 4 treatment (desirable)
- IOSH Certificate (desirable).
- Experience of managing expenditure; control of cost
- Experience of managing employee relations, training and recruitment.
- In depth understanding of health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Full driving licence
- Commitment to personal development - Within 12 months of commencing the position, the Manager will have a relevant Certificate of Technical Competence, and IOSH qualification
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this position, please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986