We have an exciting new opportunity to work with a well-established international client that specialises in recycling industrial residue, with over 20 years of experience. Following the construction of a new fuel preparation plant, in the North East of England, they will be looking to employ a Plant Manager to handle and manage the daily activities in and around the plant.
They firmly believe that their employees are the driving force behind their business success and are looking to expand the range and depth of their team, by recruiting a highly efficient, business focused individual for the Plant Manager role.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
* Will drive continuous improvement on the plant in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, whilst ensuring compliance of all company policies and procedures.
* On a daily basis allocate site personnel in an efficient manner to reflect the changing daily demands of the plant.
* Manage safety, quality and environmental matters on a daily basis to ensure compliance with company policies and to ensure compliance with the law at all times.
* Report daily to the Operation & Quality Manager UK.
* Operations & Quality Manager UK
* Site Quality Manager
* Managing Director at the Head Office
* All onsite and off-site representatives.
* General Public
* Proven relevant experience in managing similar operations.
* Experience in general management.
* Experience in financial management.
* Ability to lead teams of employees.
* Relevant tertiary educational achievements.
* Free to travel in the UK and abroad.
* A clean driver's license.
* Good communication skills, with the ability to interact confidently.
* Will be given full-time/permanent work
* Will be offered a competitive salary plus car allowance and company benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.