|Job Title:||Recently Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) - London|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Chartered Building Surveyor - London
£27,000 - £35,000 per annum (+ benefits)
We are looking for a talented and recently MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join a diverse property consultancy practice with a range of high end commercial clients in and around London, from boutique jewellers in the West End, to top commercial property in Central London. You would join a fantastic team dedicated to delivering a professional service with a personal approach to achieve the specific requirements of clients, providing expert advice to top developers and companies across the UK.
As a recently qualified (MRICS) Building Surveyor, you will join a consultancy experienced in providing advice across all property sectors; commercial, retail & leisure, industrial, housing, education and infrastructure, and will be fully trained on providing a well-rounded attractive service to clients.
In return the company offers an excellent package including competitive salary, holiday, and flexible working and bonus schemes, along with the opportunity to build your own portfolio of high-end clients.
- Offer a variety of construction consultancy services in various property sector
- Work ranges from small scale building surveying, to large scale projects
- Developing and using your skills in feasibility studies, design services and project management
- Undertake detailed on-site inspections
- Provide reports on all types of building structure and fabric in the context of a properties current condition and future use
- Review Legal, Technical and Historic Information prior to carrying out an extensive property inspection
- Attend meetings with the acquisition team (other property advisors and Legal representatives) throughout the acquisition process
- Be recently Chartered MRICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
- Have excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986