Receptionist - Heritage Collective Ltd
Heritage Collective UK Ltd is the parent organisation of a group of consultancy practices that offer environmental services in the planning and development sector. It has 3 trading companies; Heritage Collective, Archaeology Collective and Landscape Collective and seeks a receptionist to work across these firms. As a growing enterprise, we are looking for an experienced, passionate individual who will be the front-of-house voice of our organisation. Our receptionist will be remote working, in a separate location to colleagues, because the firm is a home-working organisation. This capable and reliable individual will liaise with clients and consultants from their own home or an agreed location. All equipment will be provided.
- Answering calls to landlines and to consultants' mobiles on divert
- Engaging with callers at a detailed level beyond taking a name and number. Understanding the nature of an enquiry; asking for project details where a fee quote is sought; providing reassurance to clients that their message is in safe hands.
- Having oversight of diaries and consultant availability
- Scheduling appointments
- When not answering calls, the position will include administrative support; both diary-related and other clerical tasks.
- You will be required on occasion to travel to London-based meetings (expenses covered).
This role will suit someone who has previously worked in the planning or property sector as a PA or receptionist. Knowledge of the planning system and of developers' needs will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Personable and professional
- Positive attitude to remote working
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Full time remote working, with occasional meeting attendance
- Private healthcare (post-probation)
- 5% pension contribution
- Generous annual leave allowance
We look forward to receiving your application.