ALLEN & YORK have been a leader in specialist recruitment since 1993 covering a number of integrated disciplines under the umbrella of Sustainability.
Our Health & Safety division was established in 2000 and is known to H&S specialists as a trusted brand of knowledgeable recruitment professionals.
We have recruited many hundreds of H&S specialists for clients ranging from major brands and international plc's to specialist firms in almost every sector and are now seeking an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant who is keen to learn and develop a career in this marketplace.
If you have professional recruitment consultancy experience and are seeking a position in a developed market in which to establish yourself this may be the role for you.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at ALLEN & YORK is fast-paced and target-driven and to be successful you will have high levels of personal focus, self-motivation and commercial drive.
The Recruitment Consultant's emphasis is on nurturing close relationships with our established clients and candidates whilst developing new clients to add to an already successful portfolio.
We are seeking an experienced recruiter to augment the existing team and take a lead role on many of the exciting projects we are engaged upon.
- Develop and drive performance
- Candidate relationship management
- Headhunting / Pro-Active approaches to candidates
- Vacancy specific project work as required
- Meeting weekly and monthly KPI's
- Personal revenue pipeline management
- Conference / Client Meeting /Event attendance
- Team working/assisting colleagues
Skills & Experience
Successful candidates are likely to have some of the following:
- Degree qualified or similar
- Previous recruitment experience, preferably within professional sectors.
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- A strong communicator
- Professional approach
- Business acumen
- Proven track record of success.
- Articulate, confident and ability to communicate with senior technical managers, as well as HR professionals.
- Ability to create opportunities
Attitude and Behaviours
- Professional at all times.
- Promotes A&Y Statement of Purpose
- Support innovative ideas and creative thinking
- Continued positivity at all times to support a positive outlook towards A&Y and its service offering.
- Is prepared to try doing things differently, is aware of quality standards and takes steps to improve delivery.
- Identify areas for improvement and takes action to achieve improvement plans/Give close and continuous attention to the delivery of high quality services.
- Actively promotes company's values.
- Generate practical solutions/Promote company's image and values/Confidently apply knowledge and skills
Based just outside Bournemouth the area is friendly, vibrant and offers a wide range of activities to be enjoyed in spare time. As a company we promote a collaborative culture of shared interest whilst recognising personal achievement.
For more information about this position please contact Sam Paterson-Crofts, Recruitment and Training Manager at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.