||Recruitment Consultant- Renewable Energy
||Negotiable + Commission
||about 1 year ago
ALLEN & YORK are a leading International Energy Services & Environmental Recruitment consultancy. We are looking for a Renewable Energy Recruitment Consultant to join our UK & EU Energy Team.
ALLEN & YORK have 22 years' experience in the Energy & Environmental recruitment industry and work with leading Global Corporations, Consultancies, R&D, Utilities and Public Sector organisations to support the global move towards a more sustainable future.
We are a lively group of professional recruiters in technical markets, head quartered near Bournemouth in stunning offices that provide a great environment in which to work with like minded colleagues. recruitment can be demanding and certainly challenging but it is also fun and rewarding.
You will be.....
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Consultant to aid the development of the Renewable Energy sector opportunities in the UK. The role of a Recruitment Consultant is fast-paced and target-driven and to be successful you will have high levels of personal focus, self-motivation and commercial drive. The Recruitment Consultant's emphasis is on nurturing close relationships with our established clients whilst developing new clients to add to an already successful portfolio. Hours can be long, but the rewards can be high.
- Client development - Specific focus on:
- Renewable Energy Policy and Finance
- Clean technology
- Renewable Energy Development
- Renewable Energy Technology Sales
- Candidate relationship Management
- Headhunting / Pro-Active approaches to candidates
- Vacancy specific project work as required
- Meeting Weekly and Monthly KPI's
- Meeting and beating monthly and annual revenue targets
- Conference / Client Meeting /Event attendance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualified or similar
- Previous recruitment experience, preferably within Energy
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- A strong communicator
- Professional Approach
- Business Acumen
- Proven track record of success.
- Articulate, confident and ability to communicate with technical managers, as well as HR
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information contact Lester Lockyer on 01202 888 986