Would you like the chance at a successful career and not just a job where you are rewarded for the work that you put in? Do you have an aptitude for sales and excellent client service?
We have a fantastic opportunity for either a Recruitment Consultant or Lead Recruitment consultant to join our Buildings Team, you will be able to run your own desk like your own business and take charge of your own earning potential.
ALLEN & YORK have 20+ years of market specific experience and are recognised recruitment experts in the markets we specialise in. Our client base is extensive and includes some of the largest and well known global organisations across multiple sectors. We currently have vacancies across multiple areas within the Built Environment and are looking for people who have an interest in any of the below;
- Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Engineering & Building Services
- Quantity Surveying & Cost Consultancy
- Buildings Design & Construction
What will you be doing?
- High level of daily phone work including talking to potential and existing clients and candidates, developing relationships and consistently opening up your people network
- Managing relationships and developing accounts, problem solving and finding solutions in order to fill vacancies
- Maintaining an active social media and online presence, advertising jobs in order to attract the best people and grow your network
- Consistently looking for more opportunities to develop your business through regular face to face visits and calls to potential and existing clients, mapping out your market and making decisions on how you will grow this with support of your line manager
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
- Closing recruitment deals and supporting the client and candidate during on-boarding processes.
What skills do you need?
- Telephone Centric - Ability to make regular daily calls, open up conversations, engaging with good interpersonal skills and able to build relationships
- Persistent and Resilient - Able to Fact Find and ask the right questions to get that hook to overcome objections and lead the call.
- Researching & Innovation - Ability to use research tools to learn about your market, make decisions on who to contact
- Emotional Intelligence - Able to understand and get to the bottom of what people are thinking and ability to use persuasion techniques to influence decisions and outcomes
- Time Management and Decision Making - You need to be savvy and self-motivated to analyse your working patterns and recognise the best ways to spend your time and be prepared to keep changing the way you work to get the best possible outcomes.
- Competitive/ Sales Ambition - Working to a consistent pace and sense of urgency, awareness of your targets to drive your own results and strive to over achieve
What can we offer you?
- Tailored, sector specialist training in your market and support to grow and open up your own earning potential
- Consistent optional training and refreshers on every element of the 360-recruitment process, promoting ongoing learning and development
- Opportunity to work with major clients and 'household' names in the market whilst working for a 'family feel' company with massive growth plans
- We operate a value reward ethic, lots of opportunities to take charge of your own career progression without having to wait for someone above you to move on!
- Basic salaries/OTE's are always dependant on experience, we have a banding guideline but if you are currently on more and have the experience required give us a call for an informal chat and you will discover how flexible we are!
We look forward to receiving your application, if you have any questions call me for a chat on 01202 888 986 ext 226 - Gemma Howells - Buildings & Architecture Team Leader.