Currently working for a leading Regional Waste Management company based in London. My client is looking for a Recycling & Recovery Assistant for their Waste Recycling Facility and their Waste Transfer Station.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the reception treatment & transfer of the waste for the recycling facility. this would mean that the post holder will have supervision of others when required and to ensure the effective safe operation of site, controlling the incoming and outgoing waste from site and liaising with contractors and permanent staff.
These duties will take place in both the Waste Transfer Station and the Recycling Facility. the choice of site can be given on any day and is determined by the needs of the company.
- Ensuring that the plant (mobile and static) are maintained in the correct way and by company conditions.
- Carry out daily checks of all plant and machinery and making sure the site is safe.
- Assisting the H&S procedures
- Ensuring that the delivery and collection drivers are safe and effective.
- Controlling the input and outs of wastes from site
- Control the delivery and collection vehicles
- to operate the mobile and screening plant to segregate waste, recyclable substances and loading of vehicles.
- Full Driving Licence
- 360 excavator and plant (mobile & static) experience
- Knowledge of the Waste industry
- Happy to work outdoors
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information please contact Charles Cocklin 01202888986 ext. 236