|Job Title:||Regional Business Development Manager|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + car + uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK's Waste & Recycling team are currently working on a Regional Business Development Manager position for one of the UK's leading waste management and recycling solutions provider. Our client is a market leading specialist in providing various outsourced waste management services throughout the United Kingdom.
- Working independently to win new business and clients from the commercial and industrial sectors.
- Individually generating leads and market intelligence to develop business and increase company revenue.
- Proactively searching for new areas of business to increase business network and revenue pipeline.
- Selling the companies waste management and recycling services to the targeted markets and business sectors.
- The successful candidate will need to have experience working within a sales manager or business development manager position within the waste & recycling sector.
- Extremely motivated and driven with a passion for sales and business development.
- The successful candidate will have to be target driven with the mind set to not only meet targets but exceed targets.
- Highly knowledgeable surrounding the operations of waste management companies and waste management brokers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading waste and recycling solution service. The company are looking to expand and this role is playing a part of this development and business progression.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Waste & Recycling job opportunities provided through Allen & York.Waste includes Recycling & Composting, Waste Management, Waste Operations and Energy from Waste jobs (EfW).