Our client is a multi-utility solutions provider. They are recruiting a Regional manager to ensure that the projects are delivered to customer requirements whilst controlling costs at or below budget levels.
- Manage and where possible improves the efficiencies of their projects.
- Implementing and enforcing company regulations.
- Oversee financial management of major suppliers.
- Oversee contract/tender negotiations.
- Conduct project visits to assess conditions and recommend changes.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Resource planning both direct and subcontractors.
- Preparing, reviewing and reporting on budgets and expenditure.
- Active participation as a member of the senior management team in developing and implementing strategies for business improvement.
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Ensure good communication is maintained across their area of responsibility.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Education and Qualifications HNC/HND
- NEBOSH/IOSH - H&S trained
- Working knowledge of Utility Installations.
- Financial and business acumen.
- Thorough understanding of the business drivers and the support mechanisms.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Industry Regulations
- Degree (engineering or management preferred)