Our client is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Facilities Operations Manager to join the team located in Hampshire, with possible travel across the South UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for the South Region (UK) and London, to include site operations, cost management, service delivery and front facing services at the client facilities to include health and safety. The candidate will also provide personal leadership and effective management of a wide range of activities for hard and soft services, ensuring improvements are identified, achieved, and maintained, and a proper balance is achieved between responding to client requests and maintaining high standards and cost effectiveness.
- Accountable for strategic direction of the South Region (UK) for all FM operations
- Customer Relationship Management and interface with key client stakeholders and end users
- Provide leadership of site based teams, to include effective hiring, training, development, reward & recognition, holiday, absence, and performance management in accordance with HR policies
- Responsible for developing site specific employee engagement development plans and leading teams through change
- Responsibility for line management approvals of overtime & expense submissions
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace with responsibility for all QHSE compliance for both company and supplier partners. Conduct incident reviews, root cause analysis, and lessons learned reviews for all safety incidents
- Ensures contingency plans are in place for emergencies. These include approved business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans
- Accountable for the financial performance of the self-perform and supplier contracts, exceeding P&L targets. Manage regional budget to support meeting the profitability objectives and performance of the Account Business Plan. Identify pull through business to other lines of business from within the account. Align with the delivery of account P&L performance
- Responsibility for obtaining client approval for all Budget Variation requirements for all 'one off' and 'ongoing' changes to SLA delivery
- Accountable for delivery of all SLA's 1-17 in accordance with KPI & Output measurements
- Matrix relationship with SME Technical team to ensure all Technical SLA's are maintained at all times
- Matrix relationship with Small Project teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, quality and in budget
- Responsibility for processes and procedures across the region in compliance with legislation and 'best practice'
- Accountable for ensuring monthly Self-Assessment SLA reviews are conducted and compliance to all SLA/KPI's to meet client quarterly performance report output
- Ensure national and preferred Supplier contracts are used with appropriate performance management to meet and exceed SLA deliverables
- Develop a relationship with suppliers at a senior level, to align operational and site specific goals
- Develop and maintain an understanding of company offerings and the development of highly professional relationships across all areas of company business
- Agreed point of contact for region ensuring that best practice and innovation is applied where appropriate
- Provision of 'Case Studies' to showcase regional achievements
- Support any other reasonable requests to meet business needs/priorities when required.
- Facilities Management/Business related degree or equivalent work experience
- HR Management, Leadership & Development of up to 50 employees
- Ability to demonstrate and apply exceptional Leadership behaviours
- Sound knowledge of HSE. IOSH/NEBOSH Certification
- Strong commercial understanding - P&L/Budget responsibility up to £10M
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
- Good knowledge of SLA's / KPI's and measurement procedures
- Experience of managing multiple sites
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding of FM/Building/M&E Services
- Understanding of Projects in occupied environments
We look forward to receiving your application.