|Job Title:||Regional Quality Advisor|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Excellent Regional Quality Advisor Role - Scotland - Salary to £30,000 + Benefits
We have a superb opportunity for a Regional Quality Advisor to be based in Scotland. Your role will be to assist the Business Unit HSQE Manager / Quality Manager in the implementation of Group Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001 and provide Quality advice and support to Business Unit employees.
Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- To provide Quality support to Project Management and Supervisors
- Ensure employees understand the requirements of the Group Quality Procedures and Guidance Notes.
- Support site management teams to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management System
- To complete quality inspections on projects and raise actions on any deviation from agreed processes.
- Work with Project staff to ensure that the required quality standards for the project are achieved.
- To prepare and update project specific documentation, if required, and ensure compliance
- To provide training in quality matters to the Business Unit Project Teams.
- Support the HSQE Manager/ Quality Manager in the delivery of the Group Audit Programme.
- Providing input into pre-qualification, tender and HSQE award submissions
Qualifications / Training:
- Quality related qualification (e.g. QCI Certificate)
- Practitioner Membership of the Chartered Quality Institute (PCQI)
- 1 years quality management experience within the construction industry
If the above sounds like an exciting opportunity to further your career with an established national client please contact me Thomas Bullen on 01202 888 986