|Job Title:||Regional Quality Advisor|
|Location:||South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Position: Regional Quality Advisor
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Location: South Yorkshire
I am looking to recruit an experienced Regional Quality Advisor to join our client who is a well established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System within the Business Unit, ensuring compliance with ISO 9001.
- Reviewing and evaluating Group Quality Management System processes and documentation and supporting Group HSQE in the development of the system.
- Ensure all Business Unit / Contract Quality statistics are collated in a timely manner and submitted to Group HSQE for reporting purposes
- Review quality statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement. Develop and implement Project / Contract Quality campaigns and improvement plans in agreement with the Business Unit/ Senior HSQE Manager
- Co-ordinating Quality input on Business Unit contracts. Managing the workload of the Quality Advisors and ensuring the Project Manager and employees are aware of their Quality responsibilities.
- Planning and executing internal audits as required within the Business Unit and Projects to ensure compliance with Client / Project requirements.
- Undertaking inspections and site tours to ensure compliance with environmental policies and procedures.
- Stopping work with the agreement of the Project Manager any time HSQE management of the works is in question
- Providing input into pre-qualification, tender and quality award submission.
- Degree Qualified (or experience equivalent to a degree)
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute / Chartered Quality Professional (MCQI / CQP)
- CSCS Card - Yellow
- Full Driving Licence
If you are interested in this opportunity please click apply and upload your profile & CV. For a confidential discussion and to learn more about the role, please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org