|Job Title:||Regional Quality Manager|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Regional Quality Advisor - £30,000 - North West
I am seeking an experienced Regional Quality Advisor for this brilliant opportunity in the North West of England. This is an excellent chance to work with this prestigious client who are rapidly growing in the market today.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System within the Business Unit, ensuring compliance with ISO 9001.
- Reviewing and evaluating Group Quality Management System processes and documentation and supporting Group HSQE in the development of the system.
- Ensure all Business Unit / Contract Quality statistics are collated in a timely manner and submitted to Group HSQE for reporting purposes
- Review quality statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement. Develop and implement Project / Contract Quality campaigns and improvement plans in agreement with the Business Unit/ Senior HSQE Manager
- Co-ordinating Quality input on Business Unit contracts. Managing the workload of the Quality Advisors and ensuring the Project Manager and employees are aware of their Quality responsibilities.
- Planning and executing internal audits as required within the Business Unit and Projects to ensure compliance with Client / Project requirements.
- Undertaking inspections and site tours to ensure compliance with environmental policies and procedures.
- Stopping work with the agreement of the Project Manager any time HSQE management of the works is in question
- Providing input into pre-qualification, tender and quality award submission.
- Degree Qualified (or experience equivalent to a degree)
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute / Chartered Quality Professional (MCQI / CQP)
- CSCS Card Yellow
- Full Driving Licence
- 5 years quality management experience within the construction industry.
If you fill all the above requirements and are looking for a fresh opportunity within a large established professional organisation to progress your career please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Bullen 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.