|Job Title:||Regional Service Electrician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client is leader in relocatable accommodation including portable cabins and temporary buildings. They are looking to recruit a Regional Service Electrician to support the services division.
The role involves working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins. Overall responsibility for ensuring that a high proportion of Regional self powered hire equipment is available for hire and is certified safe to use at all times.
- Carrying out comprehensive safety/maintenance checks of all self powered hire equipment before dispatch/when returned and completing and including all necessary documentation including test certificates and safety instructions
- Ability to run diagnostic checks and undertake fault finding
- Visiting customer sites, when required, to repair faulty self powered hire equipment and/or carrying out safety/operational demonstrations
- Installation and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault / breakdown
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability - including engine repair
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Comply with and embrace the Health & Safety culture and policies
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
- Desire to lead, influence and coach others
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
- Good ability to plan and anticipate
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good health and safety awareness, preferably with some kind of H&S qualification along with a CSCS card
- Served a recognised electrical apprenticeship complete with the AM2 certificate and completed the 2382-12 requirements for electrical installations
- Full driving license as travelling long distances is required.
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
For more information please contact Emily Cutler at ALLEN & YORK
We look forward to receiving your application