|Job Title:||Regional Technical Sales Manager|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are working with a major technological company which is currently searching for a Regional home based Sales Manager. Being in a position of responsibility, it will be essential to deliver a strong customer service, ensuring the company's retention of a large proportion of the market. Guaranteeing maximum sales growth within the designated region, the Sales Manager will develop and influence various strategies, maintain awareness of any competitors and ultimately continue to increase the company's successful reputation.
A successful candidate will have a strong business acumen with extensive experience within sales. A good understanding of MV and LV product technologies would be required alongside strong interpersonal skills. Working within a competitive sector, the candidate must be extremely driven with a knowledge of strategy, sales and marketing.
Main Accountabilities & Role Content:
- Secure a significant share of the LMV Systems market segment.
- Deliver excellent customer service & monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Keep appraised of competitor approaches & offerings, including intelligence on reputation, capability, customer base, products, pricing & promotion in order to devise successful sales strategies & tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Creation of opportunity "Win strategies", defining customer spend strategy, competitive environment and identifying fiscal new orders and business development requirements.
- Maintain adequate reporting of sales opportunities and customer information, ensure accuracy of CRM Philos system
- Product Launches, marketing campaigns & promotions within your assigned region that will result in maximum sales growth.
- Ensure clear communication strategy at all levels of the Customers/Market.
- Responsible for overall order input budget and Business Development progress in your assigned region
- Strategy, collaboration & selection of Consultant & architects for product placement in specifications and FEED studies.
- Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Confidential Information.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- More than 5 years senior experience in strategy, sales and marketing
Knowledge / Experience
- Record of success in major LV / MV sales with recognised corporate accounts / proven track record in improving customer profitability through solution offerings.
- Track record of excellent communications & influencing skills
- Good knowledge / experience of corporate culture and motivations.
- Good understanding of MV/LV product technologies and applications.
We look forward to recieving your application.