We are seeking to appoint a Relationship Manager to assist in the development of our National residential property valuation services.
Due to ongoing year on year growth we are now looking to expand and develop our sales team. We are looking for a proven sales person to become our Relationship Manager.
This individual will take responsibility for the acquisition of private survey lead generation from all external business parties including the Group Division and partnered businesses. The role will also support the same relationships to optimise sales.
As an experienced sales person you will be accountable for delivery of specific income targets (reviewed periodically) from all Group and non Group relationships and other sources, ensuring that all relationships are nurtured to maximise income and profit for the organisation and the wider Group. To this end you will be expected to contribute innovation to the private client proposition.
You will work closely with the sales team to provide excellent delivery of all client requirements and ensure quality and service levels are maintained, financial objectives are met and internal service standards achieved.
Duties to include:
- Liaison with Operations Director to assist in effectively managing performance of team members encourage continuous improvements in service levels and develop more effective ways of working.
- Responsible for ensuring effective relationships and communications are supported and maintained between the team and every customer.
- Attend Monthly B2C team meetings
- To continuously strive to meet performance goals and customer service standards by monitoring performance, communicating improvements to be made and developing challenging target.
- Optimise sales activity to reflect the changing regional appetite for b2c work
- To define, implement and monitor improvement plans to address identified areas for improvement
Build Key Relationships with:
- Strategic Relationship Managers
- Group services such as finance and marketing
- Senior management
- Financial Services senior management
- Non Group Official Partners owners and senior management
- Basic salary of £40,000pa + commission (£10,000 - £15,000pa) + Car.
- This is a National role however, most likely be predominantly based in the North.
- Overnight stay will be required, weekly.