ALLEN & YORK are searching for a Remediation Engineer to join a leading nationwide pollution response and remediation specialist in their Berkshire office.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Groundwater treatment systems and pump technology, chemical oxidation of contaminants, soil vapour extraction, LNAPL recovery
- Hands on site works, system design and installation
- Pipework installation and assembling remediation systems
- Good knowledge of in-site and ex-situ remediation techniques
- Site work and supervising contractors
- Collecting remediation system performance data
- Plant and equipment maintenance
- Keeping the site health and safety file up to date
Requirements of the Remediation Engineer
- 2-10 years experience in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical installations
- Understanding of process flow engineering, electrical installations and any relevant certificates or qualifications would be advantageous
- Familiar with working on remote sites
- Flexibility with working hours - the nature of the role will dictate potential early starts and being away from home on an occasional basis.
- A full UK driving licence is essential
We look forward to receiving your application.