Our Client is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
Owing to extensive global growth of our Clients renewables business is seeking an additional solar technical professional to join their South Coast power team. The role is varied in its nature.
- Providing technical advisory services to clients
- Technical due diligence for developers and investors
- Owner's engineering (construction supervision) and design services
- In this role you'll be given hands-on and project management responsibilities for delivering world class projects around the world.
- Master of science (MSc), preferably in a renewables discipline
- Experienced solar power plant professional
- Experience of construction, design, technical due diligence for medium to large scale solar power plants is an advantage
- Experience of working with a technical consultancy would be desirable
Please contact Sally Woods for further information