Renewable energy engineer (solar)
Cape Town, South Africa.
Our client is a multinational leading engineering and development consultancy with a network of over 150 offices across the globe, delivering excellence for every client and offering excellent personal and professional development opportunities to all staff.
In this role you'll be given hands-on and project management responsibilities for delivering world class projects around the world.
- Providing technical advisory services to clients
- Technical due diligence for developers and investors
- Owner's engineering (construction supervision) and design services
- Master of science (MSc), preferably in a renewables discipline
- Experienced solar power plant professional
- Experience of construction, design, technical due diligence for medium to large scale solar power plants is an advantage
- Experience of working with a technical consultancy would be desirable