Our Client is a medium sized Provider of sustainable energy solutions to the domestic and commercial sector. They're growing solidly and require a Junior Project Manager to join their privately owed company.
They offer renewable energy offering includes Solar PV, Biomass, Solar Thermal, Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps, Free Solar PV and Solar Buyback Solutions (a new, solar PV finance platform) and are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Project Manager who has an appetite to develop their skills within the energy sector.
- Supporting and managing existing projects within the Renewables Division across the company's electric vehicle charge point contract to Free Solar PV scheme and the newly launched Solar Buyback Solutions.
- Managing day to day customer enquiries.
- Managing B2B enquiries and communicating necessary information to these organisations.
- Ensuring all necessary fields of information are captured from each prospective and existing customer of all of our renewables projects and initiatives.
- Supporting with admin and installation documents across the business' renewables projects.
- Managing installer jobs and post job completion documentation.
- Acting at all times as a brand ambassador in line with the company's philosophy, ethos, specification, safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Management of project design, installation, completion and evaluation; management of communication between clients and all relevant company departments; assistance with project administration, documentation and other paperwork (physical and electronic); reporting on project statuses.
- Liaising with: Framework Partners / Delivery Teams; Technical Design Team; Estimating, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager; Marketing; Energy Consultants
- Track record managing multiple projects
- Effective time and administration management
- Able to produce reports in line with company guidelines
- Work on own initiative and communicate effectively - both oral and written
- Excellent tactical, methodical and management skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for project expansion and potential routes for business development
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Energetic, all-hands-to-the-pump, enthusiastic attitude
- Commercially astute
- Full, clean driving license
- Willing to travel
- Training and/or experience using AutoCAD
- Experience in Solar Design and/or PVSOL
- Electrical engineer training and/or experience
- Experience in the renewable energy industry
- Experience using CRM systems