|Job Title:||Report Manager (Geo Environmental)|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Bristol|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Allen & York's Environment team are pleased to be working alongside a group of companies that provides specialist information and guidance to the property market.
We are seeking a candidate with a strong contaminated land based academic background having achieved an appropriate science based degree and with an understanding of the planning and development market. A minimum of four years’ experience of working in industry is preferred, either as a consultant or directly for a Local Authority or the Environment Agency in this sector. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in conjunction with a polite and enthusiastic manner are required as the position will deal with client enquiries over the telephone and via email.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Support land based projects that deliver high quality, pragmatic, advice and solutions to environmental problems.
- To manage and develop our range of desktop reports.
- Input to innovative discussion regarding new products, data and services.
- To manage client enquiries, inspiring confidence and following up with proposals.
- Checking proposals written by other members of the team.
- Delivery of reports in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide technical guidance to, and manage junior team members
I look forward to receiving your application.