ALLEN & YORK are a leading recruitment consultant, with 25 years experience in the built and natural environment. We are looking for a Research Consultant to join our Wimborne office near Bournemouth. This role will report to the Head of Research and would suit a bright, enthusiastic individual looking for a collaborative and vibrant working environment in which to develop office administration and research skills.
We recruit across a wide variety of roles within these sectors: Environment, Renewable Energy, Planning, Health and Safety, Waste & Recycling, Water, Rail & Highways, Impact Investment and International Development.
We are a forward thinking team of recruitment consultants who are often working in candidate short markets with demanding clients and tight time pressures. There is a requirement to extend our research support function which operates across the whole company.
This is a busy and rewarding role that will involve good organisational skills and the ability to work closely with Recruitment Consultants to source candidates that match specific skills sets.
- Support candidate generation on projects and vacancies for the consultants where required, through extensive use of internal and external tools, such as LinkedIn and job boards.
- To bring in new vacancies to search from internal Recruitment teams
- Support Executive Search activities, through headhunting candidates and researching company information
- Market mapping industries and companies
- Support each team on company research for new business for the company
- New vacancy research on external job sites
- Introduce ALLEN & YORK to new companies by researching appropriate vacancies and contacts to chase
- Research client contacts to support recruitment consultants and send out initial emails.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Professional Approach.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Research capabilities and experience.
- Confident communicator.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Adaptable to pick up tasks independently where required.
- Ability to work with/manage internal stakeholders.
We look forward to receiving your application.