|Job Title:||Residential Chartered Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £50,000 PA (+ income related bonus)|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are you working for one of the Corporates and fed up with being a small cog in a large machine?
Looking for a change and a job with real career prospects?
Due to a rapidly expanding work load from a variety of Top High Street Lenders, this is a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Valuation Surveyor with (1+ years' experience) from AssocRICS - MRICS - FRICS to join skillsets with a team of respected Chartered Surveyors at a top performing firm in the South.
If you are an ambitious Surveyor who is interested in joining a well-established private firm with over 20 years of market knowledge and a respectable selection of offices across the South, there has never been a better time to move.
Known as a leading example in encouraging a flexible work-life balance, the company offers both full and part time opportunities, including home based working and a market topping basic salary plus income related bonus, company car & mileage allowance, excellent pension scheme and versatile holiday arrangements.
- Prepare property valuations & condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types
- Act as a consultant advising on building defects, reports and the local property market
- Using Quest and XIT2 to build valuation reports and provide client liaison services
- Servicing the company client base and increasing the productivity of the team
- Experience in preparing accurate property valuations and provide condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types, principally for secured lending purposes, by applying expert knowledge and awareness of building defects and the local property market
- Use and understanding of Quest, XIT2 and other online sites used by clients for issuing instructions and uploading reports
- RICS Registered Valuer or proceeding with APC to Chartered Status
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986