|Job Title:||Restaurant Sector Manager|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£47000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Faye Stevens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Do you work in the Hospitality Sector? Are you a strong leader and manager of both team and projects? If so, keep reading...
My client - one of the leading suppliers of catering supplies to the hospitality sector - is looking for a Restaurant Sector Manager to be based in either the South East or North West.
This is a key role and the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- managing a team of 12 brand managers looking after individual accounts
- managing the restaurant sector which currently has a turnover of £8mn
- preparing tenders
- heading up meetings
- delivering presentations to clients
- dealing with the design, supply and installation of catering equipment
You will possess the following experience:
- relevant experience in the catering and hospitality sector
- be commercially aware
- have good operational experience
- be able to communicate with a range of levels
- experience of managing a team
- account management training
If you tick all of the boxes and would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, please contact Katie Pereira.