Allen and York are pleased to be recruiting for a leading global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy at their site in Warrington who are looking for a Risk & Safety Principal Consultant with expertise in building relationships with customers and being involved in proposals and winning business.
You will be part of a multi-skilled team with project work will be across various sectors including chemical, oil, gas and infrastructure, this is a newly created role to strengthen the team and work with junior team members mentoring and guiding through project tasks.
Key skills required:
- Engineering, science or technology related degree, or equivalent.
- Professional membership i.e. IChemE
- Background within a consultancy would be advantageous, with focus on major hazard safety and risk.
- Expertise in at least 2: Quantitative risk assessment, safety management, HAZOP, LOPA, COMAH, MATTE assessment, CDOIF, DSEAR, EERA, ESSA, PFEER, OBRA
- Experience in writing proposals and building client relationships is key.
- Confident communication skills with good verbal and written capabilities.
To be part of a growing and developing team, with a varied client base and enjoy the benefits on offer, along with the competitive salary please apply with your CV, or call Rachel Gladdis 01202 888986.