If you’re an experienced Risk Analyst and ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on.
We are seeking to locate a career Risk Analyst to join a Global Design Consultancy, supporting the various teams in London and the on-going projects within their sector. It is intended that the role will offer the opportunity to progress your career as your experience grows.
Overview of Role:
The Risk Management team work on major multi-billion pound Projects, Programmes and Portfolios of works, working with industry leading clients on world class projects.
The Main purpose of the role is to:
- Deliver risk management activities to identify, evaluate, mitigate and report on threats and opportunities within capital projects within Water, Power, Rail, Aviation and other sectors.
- Deliver service excellence in the delivery of risk management to clients.
- Demonstrate effectiveness of the risk management process and integrate with other project management and control disciplines.
- Provide support to the Service Capability Leader for Risk Management in development of risk management service capability.
· Delivery of risk management services to clients as part of capital project delivery in compliance with client governance, processes and objectives.
· Facilitation of workshops in a client environment, using advanced methods for risk, value and lessons learnt processes.
· Undertaking day-to-day risk management activities including identification, prioritisation, register management, action planning and monitoring.
· Production of periodic risk reporting including profiled risk expenditure, impacted risk / drawdown and risk exposure changes.
Requirements for role:
· Degree educated with 3+ years risk management experience including evidence of delivery of major programmes.
· Experience in the construction or infrastructure sectors.
· Extensive experience in the application of Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) techniques and tools, for example: @Risk and Primavera Risk Analysis (previously Pertmaster), including the analysis of complex logic-linked cost-loaded schedules.
· Experience using Enterprise Risk Management tools, for example, Active Risk Manager (ARM), Predict!.
· Experience in the delivery of risk throughout the project lifecycle including support of investment decisions and delivery/implementation phases.
· Understanding of construction contracts and the relationship between risk management and controls/management functions including: project management, change control, planning & scheduling, cost & commercial management and reporting.
· Evidence of previous experience in definition and delivery of risk management plans within projects.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
· Collaborative working style and consulting behaviours.
· Membership of a professional body (e.g. APM, IRM)
· Risk Management qualification, for example Masters degree or IRM International Certificate.
· An understanding of planning techniques and tools, including P6 and Microsoft Project.
· Awareness of Value Management processes and techniques.
· Experience delivering risk management at Programme or Strategic levels.
· Experience of working in a client environment.
· Experience in application of a variety of contract forms.
· Experience in working for a large consultancy business
Our client offers a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
On offer is:
Highly competitive salary
Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Pension matched to 8%
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Flexible Benefits Allowance, with the option of spending this on:
Cycle to work scheme
Annual Professional Subscription Paid
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
Long Term Service Awards