Our client is looking for a skilled Risk Managers, they are a leading design and engineering consultancy with vacancies in London and Birmingham. This role is within a fast paced environment working as part of their rail team who support various rail and infrastructure multi million pound projects within the Midlands and London.
Programmes and portfolios of work vary between rail, highways, water, aviation, energy and pharmaceutical businesses, often to a high value and technically demanding. As a Risk Manager you will be joining a team of high performing analysts, consultants and managers.
Your main tasks:
· Deliver excellence in risk management, identify, evaluate, mitigate and report on threats and opportunities.
· Support service capability and leadership of risk management
· Create risk performance reports, track budgets and expiry of risk
· Provide an excellent level of service across client portfolios in delivery of risk management services
· Provide training, mentoring and coaching to build a strong team for growth and development of others.
· Integration of risk management with programme controls functions
* At least 5 years risk management experience including use of QRA tools and techniques Including: ARM, @Risk, Primavera Risk Analysis (previously 'Pertmaster') and Acumen Risk.
* Degree educated
* Membership of a professional body (e.g. APM, IRM)
* Knowledge of OGC MSP, MOP & MoR
Must have experience in modelling logic-linked cost-loaded programmes
* Previously set up and managed teams within PMO environment within a large consultancy environment.
* Previously led, managed and developed teams supporting in risk management process i.e. workshops
If you are looking for an opportunity to get totally immersed in a rapidly growing organisation, where there is flexibility and prospect for individual development as well as a good remuneration and benefits package. Please apply with your CV.