We are actively looking for a Road Safety Auditor / Collision Investigation Officer to join our client, a multifaceted consultancy in their traffic & transportation team. As well as report writing and problem solving you will have an impact on the daily management and delivery of projects for clients and support junior team members. You will be based at their offices in Salford.
- Involvement in collision investigations and analysis.
- Design and implementation of remedial measures and action programmes.
- Take on consultations i.e. questionnaires, exhibitions, presentations with the public, councillors, emergency services etc.
- Adhere to current legislation for design standards and codes of practice
- Road safety audits (stage 1-4)
- Reporting and briefing for Traffic Management Unit for collision problems
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in design, implementation and supervision of all aspects of Casualty Reduction work, including Road Safety Audits.
- Experience of HD 19/15
- Proven background in attending meetings,
- Strong communicator with the ability to motivate and explain issues clearly at all levels.
- Ability to produce clear reports.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and be part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant legislation, standards and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCad, MapInfo and GMAXI.
This is a job for a motivated and analytical person, who enjoys problem solving and advising others. If you are looking for a role with an organisation of good standing and can offer career development and push your performance further, as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Plese apply with your CV.