|Job Title:||Safety & Quality Coordinator|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Excellent Safety & Quality Co-ordinator role - West/East Midlands - £35k + Car/Allowance
Provide advice and support to various departments and construction teams. Carry out and assist with SHEQ training, including new staff inductions and toolbox talks.
- Assisting the BPS Manager with the implementation of SHEQ management systems.
- Visiting new sites at tender stage and assisting in assessing the hazards
- Provide advice to various departments/ construction teams when they are producing the Construction SHE Plans
- Provide advice and support to the Construction team when producing SHE management systems i.e. the traffic management plans
- Check that new sites are correctly set up in accordance with SHE Plans
- Check Quality Management files and ensure they are up to date
- Carry out regular site visits and provide SHE advice and support to the construction/ site teams, including looking at future activities to ensure they have been properly planned
- Carryout regular SHE Plan reviews to check that the SHE Plan is up to date and any changes recorded
- Investigate any internal or external notices issued by enforcement bodies such as HSE, EA or EHO and contractor Prohibition Notices,
We look forward to receiving your application.