Candidates should ideally be from a Royal Navy Submariner background, or have worked on the Royal Navy's submarines fleet in a safety engineering/ safety consultant capacity. Background in particular on Nuclear submarines would be most advantageous. Candidate will have a relevant engineering degree, or equivalent.
Work experience in a consultancy environment is desirable but not essential. Across the skill sets presented below we are interested in candidates who:
• Are self reliant, able to deliver outputs with minimal supervision
• Able to assess and tackle dilemmas
• Proven technical skills and domain experience
• Interested in further broadening and developing their skills
• Possess Ambitions to further their career in the submarine enterprise
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant Naval/ safety engineering/ consultancy experience (see above)
- A suitable engineering degree
- Experience interacting with or working for the MOD
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Dylan Hawkens on 01202 888 986.
- Great company with high profile projects
- room for progression
- Fantastic salary + package