Allen & York have been engaged by a national food manufacturer who is seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Manager for their site in the Central Belt of Scotland. This exciting brand manufactures some of the UK's most respectable brands. This company has exciting growth plans both for new sites and new products within their portfolio.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy on the site. This will take place whilst supporting the longer term objectives of the manufacturing centre.
- To lead on safety, health and environmental and achieve legal compliance
- Maintain and develop systems in line with IMS
- Creation and delivery of budget
- Work collaboratively with other site functions
- Create and deliver a 3 year strategy
- Provide support to all areas of legislative compliance
- Support and develop the team to ensure engagement with HSE
- Support of audits
- Liaison with secondary bodies
- Develop a training programme for all members of site staff
- Liaise with the other site SHE managers
- Implement and embed standardised ways of working
Qualifications. Essential & Desirable
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- GradIOSH working to CMIOSH
- IEMA or equivalent
- Auditor qualification
- Experience of driving a positive culture with a single or multiple sites
- Proven track record of developing high performing teams
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to think strategically regarding SHE
If this role looks like it is of interest to you then please contact me on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.