Allen & York have been engaged by a growing consultancy who are seeking to appoint a safety practitioner to join their team. They work over 500 global branded clients and take a very professional approach to completing bespoke projects to a high standard.
If you would like to be part of an already established and growing organisation where you can really make an impact then this is the role for you.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To provide risk management consultancy & training to brief and conduct to the standards set down by the Company.
- To ensure that all documents and project files are prepared and managed in accordance with the Company standards.
- To contribute from time to time to product and service development initiatives provided by the line manager.
- To take full responsibility for self-assessing and implementing your continuous professional development against the work you have been assigned so that you are up to date with the work requirements.
- To meet or exceed established Fee Generation, Earning and Client Referral & Testimonial targets as defined by the Company.
- To maintain and grow profitable client relationships.
- Be open to activly engage in Company professional mentoring programmes with a visionary objective to continuously improve professional standards and quality systems.
- Deliver low-level and standard training to clients and their organisations, with is based on predetermined and written course content, whilst demonstrating excellent training and communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to travel to various locations within UK and Europe.
- Relevant Safety Degree.
- GradIOSH or working towards CMIOSH
- Experience of risk assessment of simple sites, industries property management or work activities within commercial, retail and corporate environments.
- Experience of assessing and implementing risk management systems within the built environment, facility management and commercial property sectors.
- Knowledge and experience in undertaking fire risk assessments and audits to ensure legal standards are met.
- Current driving licence.
If this sounds of interest then please contact Jen on 01202 888986 ext 219 or apply and I will contact you directly.