|Job Title:||Sales Account Executive|
|Salary:||£14000.00 - £18000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charles Cocklin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our fast growing and up and coming client buys as much recyclable material from UK based businesses as possible and as cheaply as we can. Having more material to process increases their productivity, income and economies of scale. They are looking to grow their sales team in order to continue expanding our customer base and historically rapid growth.
- Researching potential suppliers.
- Contacting potential suppliers (cold calling, emailing, walk-ins, and social media).
- Quoting and proposal writing.
- Following leads.
- Account management (making the most out of your current accounts, keeping on-top of all opportunities.)
- Customer service.
- Arranging logistics with our haulage partners.
- Communicating jobs with our site management team.
- Responsible for reaching a sales target.
- Progress reporting to the BDM.
You will be.....
The candidate will need to be self-motivated. They will be working within a small team and have access to plenty of support and training however, ultimately, they are responsible for hitting an individual target.
You will report to the Commercial Director, working hours; Full Time. 8.30am 5pm (Monday Friday) - Salary up to £18,000 + 15/30% of what you bill Commision/
Probation is 6 months and start date is beginning of 2016.
- 5 GCSE's grade A-C including English and Maths
- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Car & UK driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral).
- Good typing skills
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Being comfortable cold calling.
- Asking for help when needed.
- Target driven.
- Having a 'can do' attitude.
- Experience of a CRM system experience (Zoho, ACT, Salesforce….)
- Sales training or sales experience, e.g. Energy, Waste, Service provider or Broker
- Sense of humour!
- Thinking outside the box.
- Waste or Recycling Experience (It is not essential for the candidate to have worked in the recycling industry).
- Cold calling experience.
- Millage claims for site meetings.
- 20 days paid holiday + BH.
- Pension scheme available on request.
- Mobile phone.
For more information about this position, please contact Charles Cocklin 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.