Our client has a strong reputation for manufacturing best in class small medium scale wind turbines.
- Primary responsibility will be for providing leadership and direct management for the growth of channel sales for the United Kingdom specifically.
- The Director of Sales will lead the sales and account managers in the region in the development and delivery of these sales plans and work together with our marketing team to develop strong marketing plans.
- Responsibility will be for all strategic and tactical plans to meet company business goals, execute day to day sales activities to achieve objectives for the organization, tracking performance against results and reporting to management.
- Leadership of the sales process to ensure we build an exceptional sales force
- Create strategies and lead negotiations with customers on product sales agreements covering Turbine Supply Installation, O and M and Service.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets quotas for new and existing market
- Ensuring pipeline and forecasting reports are prepared and delivered
- Identifying and developing new strategic channels and segments
- Strong customer relations focused with a strong problem solving aptitude.
- Be a product expert and continually improve the knowledge and commercial awareness of the teams working with the marketing team closely to develop effective market actions.
- Supporting Marketing for market based activities; product launch, promotional activities.
- Ability to perform economic feasibility analysis and financial modelling
- Ensuring monthly and quarterly forecasts and travel schedules are reported to Head Office accurately.
- Host regular sales meetings
- Ability to perform under high pressure and in a changing work environment.
- Frequent travel minimum 60 customer visits, project sites, working closely with our dealers, to ensure a constant market based presence.
- You will have substantial renewable energy experience in the industrial equipment industry and commercializing products in new markets; exposure to Wind industry is a definite asset.
- You possess superb communication skills, and are able to transmit your knowledge and enthusiasm onto others.
- As the successful candidate, you will have experience in sales and marketing and be able to demonstrate a pattern of achieving or exceeding substantial growth.
- You are driven by growth opportunities and challenges inherent with a sales organization.
- Minimum of 10+ years demonstrated sales experience (in capital equipment or construction sales);
- Minimum of 5+ years demonstrated sales management experience; preferably renewable product sales (wind/solar).
- Candidates will have demonstrated significant sales results, and have a track record of working with a multidepartment driven OEM
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, Sales Management or related field with an MBA or advanced degree in closely related field preferred.
- Motivated by a fast paced, demanding environment.
For further information please contact Sally Woods
We look forward to receiving your application