|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a world leader in laboratory testing and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to help develop their business in the water sector.
You will be ambitious, driven by success with the ability to organise, prioritise and coordinate under pressure. You will have proven selling ability preferably in an environmental sector.
- Identify, target and engage with new medium to large accounts.
- Actively sell through face to face meetings to existing customers.
- Pursue all new sales and enquiries opportunities that are passed to you.
- Work closely with colleagues to maximise the sales realised in the territory.
- Own sales budget for the territory
- Take possession of all sales opportunities and quotations for the medium to large accounts.
- Maintain sales forecast with the General Manager/Operations Manager
- Ensure CRM system is maintained with account, contact, opportunity and quotation etc.
- Work with Marketing Executives, General Managers & Sales Director and teams to develop new customers.
Take possession of your own account plans for the top accounts in order to develop and maintain including:
- Ensuring client retention and maximising share of wallet
- Service levels
- Ownership of financial expectations
- Renegotiating renewals and developing executive relationships
- Debt situation
- Owning and managing long term agreements
You will be qualified to degree level or equivalent within an environmental science subject.
Have extensive selling experience with a proven ability to apply sales processes
Have excellent written & verbal skills are essential, as is numeracy.
You will be able to develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
In return for your hard work:
Our client offers a generous salary and benefit package alongside excellent opportunities for further training and career prospects.
We look forward to receiving your application.