|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Executive to join a market leader within the waste management industry.
* Attracting new business working with an established sales and customer service team.
* Obtain business/market intelligence.
* Identify new potential business leads and independently work for business and sales growth.
* Securing new business as well as building and maintain business relationships.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Experienced within waste or recycling sales is highly desirable.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Able to work independently with a proactive approach to sales and business development.
- Committed to achieving business growth and development while also working in a professional approach and demonstrating business acumen.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading waste management provider. The company are looking to expand within the industry and looking to acquire business growth with the domestic and commercial sectors.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Waste & Recycling job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Waste includes Recycling & Composting, Waste Management, Waste Operations and Energy from Waste jobs (EfW)