Sales Executive/Manager Wind Energy, Junior-mid level
Our Client's team delivers world class, industry leading wind systems and supporting services for onshore and offshore wind energy projects and turbine mounted applications.
They need a Sales Executive/Manager to join their team.
The products are highly technical and they are being sold into an expert industry, therefore a good level of technical knowledge and a technically minded person is required for that role.
- They can support your development in this role but you have to demonstrate the potential and the right characteristics to deliver success.
- Responsible for developing and managing your own sales pipeline to identify, qualify, bid, negotiate and close direct customer sales
- Be able to target new companies, find the appropriate contact and develop productive dialogue to create new business
- Attend global customer and partner visits, industry events and workshops as required
- Respond to customer sales enquiries and the progress of subsequent sales prospects through the full sales cycle
- Manage customer accounts and prospect information on the Company database
- Represent the company well in all interactions both written and in person, building company's reputation for high quality products with good customer service
- Reporting to the company's Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing your own sales pipeline to identify, qualify, bid, negotiate and close direct customer sales.
- Attend customer and partner visits, industry events and workshops, globally as appropriate in order to promotecompany's products and maintain and gain new customers.
- Achieve personal agreed annual sales revenue targets and assist in the achievement of combined annual sales team targets
- Proactive prospects and opportunity generation activity via direct and indirect customer engagement.
- Manage customer accounts and prospect information on the Company database and provide aftersales Support.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers, associations and the broader company's marktet Support existing overseas partners, agents and resellers helping to maximise their contribution to company's sales goals and increasing company's exposure within the market.
- Populate, update and manage customer accounts and prospect information on the company CRM database.
- Assist in bidding and bid support activities as required. Provide Customer and Market feedback on company's product performance and application, to inform corporate product development strategy and engineering support functions.
- You will be representative of the company in all interactions both written and in person, building our reputation for high quality products with good customer service.
This is an opportunity for someone with a proven ability in Sales with the right level of technical knowledge to join a medium size highly innovative technology based business, selling a unique product within the Renewables industry and building up a global network in the process.