We are engaged with a leading shipping and transportation company who are seeking to appoint a Sales Manager who must be an expert in the Irish market to join the business based in the North West. You will be working closely with senior management and the sales team to generate business growth in line with company objectives and service offering. You will be responsible for return on investments and enhancing profitability.
You will be selling a full load service to large manufacturing and wholesale clients across England, Wales and Ireland. You MUST have experience of the Irish full load market. The role will require you to develop the business via telephone sales and client facing meetings within local and national customers.
- Managing the development of the sales function within the business.
- Developing new business.
- Involvement in all technical matters as well as the overall point of contact for sales enquiries.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis.
- Secure customer commitment in specifying the company's products and services, and manage the complete sales life-cycle.
- Provide customer quotations as required, in line with margin targets.
- Gather market intelligence from customers in order to influence and improve company sales strategy.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing material and events.
- Proficient knowledge of Irish full load market
- Self-motivated and tenacious.
- Used to working to targets and developing new business opportunities.
- A strong communicator with the ability to effectively build and maintain business relationships at all levels.
- Pro-active in identifying and generating new business opportunities against sales and profitability targets.
- Experienced professional with a strong network.
If you feel you have the right experience and skill set please click apply or you can speak with Vildan on 01202 88 986.