|Job Title:||Sales/ Project Engineer Biomass|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our leading renewable energy company provide biomass heating solutions for business and industry across the UK with an annual turnover of circa £14M.
The Company designs, constructs, installs and subsequently manages the operation of a variety of energy saving projects, including commercial scale biomass heating systems in the UK Agricultural market.
The Company is well invested and has an exceptional reputation within the industry. With a very healthy pipeline of new projects to design and build a new exciting opportunity reporting directly to the Managing Director has arisen.
- They are looking for a high calibre heating engineer to support the sales engagement, construction and operations teams.
- This is a fast paced and dynamic environment and will suit a well organised, hard work engineer capable of working to high quality standards.
- Although the Company is growing fast it is still relatively small, so you'll need a flexible approach, excellent communication skills, ability to take responsibility for your own work, be able to form excellent relationships, be a team player and hold a positive approach.
- To enable you to hit the ground running high levels of competence are required within the following areas:
- Measurement and calculation of building heating requirements
- Compilation of technical elements to enable full customer quotations to be provided
- Liaising with the Technical Designer to ensure the preparation of appropriate heating designs
- Provision of detailed specifications of all heating system requirements and
- Subsequent liaison with the procurement team to verify associated costs
- Excellent communication with both internal teams and external parties to ensure project delivered within relevant time scales
- The ideal candidate must have proven experience of working within a similar role
- knowledge of commercial scale heating systems (biomass experience desirable)
- be a qualified heating engineer, hold good system design skills and overall commercial appreciation (ability to cost projects).
For further information please contact Sally Woods
We look forward to receiving your application