Our client is an established and fast expanding energy efficiency consultancy who focus on the domestic and non-domestic market of improving the performance of mainly new builds.
Due to continued successes and a large amount of work being acquired, they are rapidly growing their energy assessor team and are thus looking for a SAP assessor (ideally accredited).
- Deliver SAP assessments.
- Liaise with clients to ensure consultative advice is delivered in line with technical assessments.
- Support more junior members of staff with regards to SAP assessments and further strategic. carbon and energy advice.
- OCDEA SAP Assessor (current licence not a necessity).
- Degree in relevant subject field (energy efficiency / sustainability in the domestic market).
- Strong working knowledge of Carbon and Energy efficiency in the domestic housing market.
- Experience of calculating U Values essential.
- Experience measuring in AutoCAD useful.
To discuss the role further please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.