Our client is an established and fast expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy who focus both the commercial and domestic markets of energy and sustainability.
Due to continued successes and a large amount of work being acquired, they are growing their sustainability team and thus looking for a SAP assessor to join this successful division.
- Deliver SAP assessments.
- Engage with Part L compliance.
- Support with the development of energy strategies.
- Liaise with clients to ensure consultative advice is delivered in line with technical assessments.
- Accredited OCDEA (ideally).
- Degree in relevant subject field (energy efficiency / sustainability in the domestic market).
- Strong knowledge of Carbon and Energy efficiency in the domestic housing market.
- Experience of reading working drawings and specifications essential.
To discuss the role further please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.