|Job Title:||SCL / Tunnel Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
• Undertake all works in accordance with the specific ITP, ensuring that the works are built to the correct standards.
• When working on SCL, maintaining Profile control for excavation and spraying.
• Ensure works on site are carried out safely with due regard to the protection of the workforce, public and the environment, including managing exclusion zones.
• Ensure all works are constructed efficiently, to the required quality and in accordance with the required contract programme.
• Prepare and review Method Statements and ITP's.
• Coordinate materials approval process and manage effective use of materials and control of waste.
• Verify and sign-off Check Sheets.
• Carry out inspections as required by ITP's.
• Complete shift report detailing day's events including a chart describing work carried out at quarter hourly intervals. Produce Weekly reports on site progress.
• Liaise with LU (London Underground) Inspectors.
Previous Experience & Qualifications:
• Have a good working knowledge of English, both written and verbal, and be able to report at management level.
• A Construction Engineer with experience in similar works and similar tasks. Must show experience in medium / large size projects (preferably tunnel projects) in preparation and documentation of programmes and plans, and coordination of the physical activities.
• Experience of providing technical and engineering support at site on previous tunnelling contracts, ideally including SCL Primary Lining and Squareworks.
• Educated to HNC - HND level as a minimum or equivalent in a construction or related discipline. A low educational level combined with extensive experience in a similar role may meet this requirement.
• Membership of a relevant professional body at Graduate or Associate Member level.
• Hold a CSCS Card.
• Hold SSTS.
• Hold Tunnel Safety Card / Tunnel Safety Training Scheme card.
This a great opportunity to work for a global organisation who truly believe in further developing their employees careers. Our client is offering a competitive salary + benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application.