|Job Title:||Secretary / Office Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Our client specialises in the waste and recycling industry, providing professional haulage, logistics and distribution services.
They are looking for a Secretary/Office Administrator to join their team at their head office. Experience within a haulage company would be an advantage but not essential.This is a varied role that requires a strong talented individual, who can multi task, work under pressure with ease and maintain impeccable standards.
Payroll experience an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
- Meeting targets and objectives. Involvement in appraisals.
- General reception duties and administration duties
- Identify best practice within the industry and encourage training
- Preparing invoices, distributing and chasing outstanding payments
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Letter writing & correspondence via email
- Liaising with clients and customers in a proactive way
- Recording staff sickness, holiday and training.
- Excellent secretarial skills & PA skills
- Diary management, arranging appointments with clients, collating information and preparing documents
- Attention to detail with all aspects of work
- Impeccable communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent people skills/team player
- Confident using Microsoft Excel, Word & Access database
- Enthusiastic, confident and supportive character
- Problem solving skills, pragmatic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Prepared to deliver over and above in all tasks
- Ability to work in a highly demanding and changing environment
- Forward thinking and anticipate needs of the Director.
- A robust character that can liaise with people at all levels with confidence and credibility.