ALLEN & YORK are currently looking to recruit an experienced Environmental Consultant to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Our client is a consulting organising specialising in providing high end, strategic advice to both private and public sector Clients in improving their resource efficiency and sustainability.
The company's primary activities are as follows;
- Green Building Consultancy (LEED, Estidama)
- Energy, Daylight and CFD Modelling and Analysis
- Commissioning Consultancy
- Energy Audits
- Environmental Studies
- Sustainability Assessments
- Energy Retrofit Design
The company's services are carried out throughout the Middle East region and the organisation is involved in some of the most prestigious and environmentally pioneering projects in the region.
The company is committed to being a leader in their field and are involved in activities at the forefront of the sector through involvement in research, professional groups and conferences.
Summary of role
- The company is currently growing at a rapid pace and gaining a strong reputation for delivering exceptional quality. In order to continue to provide our Clients with an outstanding service we are seeking to grow the team with highly talented, driven and motivated candidates.
- This position is for the role of environmental sector manager, which shall entail full accountability and responsibility for the environmental consultancy services, which include;
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Preliminary Environmental Reviews
- Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Permitting
- Social Impact Assessments
- Waste management consultancy
- Other Specialist Environmental Services
- Managing company's environmental consultancy services sector
- Business development for environmental consultancy services, including seeking out new opportunities, preparing proposals and negotiating the award of projects
- Managing the delivery of company's environmental consultancy projects
- Building and managing the Environmental Consultancy Team (Resource Management with direct reports)
- Budgetary responsibilities for the Environmental Consultancy division
- The candidate shall satisfy the following essential criteria;
- Bachelors degree in environmental or engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum 10 years experience in environmental consultancy
- Knowledge of U.A.E and Regional environmental and waste management regulations
- UAE/International drivers license
- Fluent in written & spoken English (Arabic as well as preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills
- Computer literacy skills which include experience and ability to work with all Microsoft Office programs
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.
For more information, please contact Kristina Khusseyn on +971 4 446 9828