Do you wish to become part of a forward thinking environmental and planning consultancy who offer a comprehensive range of environmental and planning solutions to their clients across the full project life cycle from feasibility and scoping and planning submissions to construction and operational monitoring?
My client are looking for a motivated Senior Acoustic Consultant who is looking for the next step in their career to work as part of a successful team focused on environmental noise and vibration projects
Based in either Edinburgh or North Wales you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with developing business growth opportunities and lead bids and tenders
- Assisting in the delivery of projects and services
- Taking responsibility for elements of projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Around 3 years' consultancy experience with a focus on environmental noise and vibration
- A degree (or equivalent qualification) in Acoustics or a relevant subject
- A knowledge of current policies and legislation
- It would be desirable to have membership of the Institute of Acoustics (IoA)
- It would be desirable to have experience utilising CadnaA
- Good client management skills
- Good project management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.