SENIOR ACOUSTICS CONSULTANT
Location: North West
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Acoustics Consultant to work on a variety of projects with clients and will include business development. They work within Building/Architectural Acoustics and Environmental Noise, You will be expected to demonstrate experience in these aspects. My Client is working on projects advising on building and architectural acoustics and environmental noise in sectors such as broadcast media, leisure and entertainment, health, education and retail.
You will have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Acoustics or a related subject and/or IOA Postgraduate Diploma
- A minimum of two years acoustics consultancy experience
- First class communication skills, written and oral
- A current driving licence
- Membership of the Institute of Acoustics
- Experience of computer noise modelling would also be beneficial
My client is looking to offer a competitive salary, fully resourced company car, private medical cover, pension contribution.
If you are interested in this role, please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email her at email@example.com.