|Job Title:||Senior Advisor Climate Change|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||Early 2016|
|Contact Name:||Chris Saunby|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are working closely with our client to find an outstanding candidate to work across their offices, in order to deliver programmes and support to develop the team and provide excellent guidance.
- Successful candidates must have:
- Demonstrable proof of technical experience.
- Experience of supporting research development and policy, related to resilience and climate change.
- Developed key relationships and also strengthened existing contacts and connections.
- Written proposals for funding climate change and resilience projects and programmes.
- Field experience of implementing projects and programmes, particularly in reference to development or humanitarian projects.
- Fluent French and English language skills both written and spoken.
- An enthusiasm to drive this work forward.
Ideally candidates will have had experience or a good understanding of DFID funded projects.
About the Job
As a Senior Specialist in climate change and resilience, you will be expected to raise our client's profile, both internationally and across the UK.
The role will include business development, in terms of raising funds for climate change and resilience project work.
Please contact us for further details on this role.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly.